This product is 100% making by rubberwood and other wood. Normally the customer bought them for burning in the boiler, and power plant to generate electricity.
Pellets are categorized by their heating value, moisture and ash content, and dimensions.
They can be used as fuels for power generation, commercial or residential heating, and cooking.
Pellets are extremely dense and can be produced with a low moisture content (below 10%) that allows them to be burned with a very high combustion efficiency.
The countries that use wood pellets the most are Japan and South Korea.
Our product outline as follows:
- 100 % Rubber Wood & mixed wood
- Diameter 8mm
- Very low arsenic and ash
- Calorie (anhydrous base): Min 4300Kcal/kg
- Testing report (available upon request)
- Export by 20 feet container in bulk (around 19 MT loading)
- Fumigation is possible (can be negotiated)
- Phytosanitary report is available
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Port of Loading: Penang Port, Malaysia
- Production/Delivery Capability: 2000 MT per month